Sister Amina on Islam: Miracles of Allah - I

Monday, August 16, 2010

Miracles of Allah - I

Bismillah ir-rahman ir-rahim
Assalaam alaikum

I have decided to do several series in this blog. One will be what this is: Miracles of Allah, which will be video clips, photos, art, etc all that show just how amazing Allah (SWT) is. If you have any ideas for this, let me know.


Other series will include book and movie reviews, as well as whatever else I come up with over time. For movie and book reviews, whenever I see a movie/read a book (besides Qur'an and Hadith) that is either: (a) about Muslims and portrays the characters as practicing Muslims, or (b) reflects Muslim morals and ideals, or (c) is just plain about Islam, I'll do a post about it. With reviews, anyone--yes, ANYONE who reads this blog can submit a review to me (my email is leah.webb@uleth.ca). If I like it, I'll proofread it and post it (giving the author credit, of course).

But for today, I am doing a "Miracles of Allah" entry.


Subhanallah, it is a miracle. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment